Privacy & Cookies
- NZA only processes personal data that it needs to be of service to you, for tracking web statistics and to be able to meet the mandatory requirements.
- Where reference is made below to "NZA", this means Fashion Team Beheer B.V. and also all to Fashion Team Beheer B.V. afliated parties.
- In order to be able to offer you our products and services, NZA works closely with third parties, as well as parties that help NZA to support the company, such as maintaining the software and IT infrastructure and security.
From whom do we collect (personal) data?
NZA collects (personal) data from:
- Individuals interested in our newsletter;
- Persons who have requested information about the NZA franchise formula;
- Visitors of our Website;
- Visitors of our webshop;
- Employees and applicants;
- Employees of our suppliers and service providers;
- Employees of our customers.
How do we collect personal data from you?
NZA collects personal data from you in the following situations:
- when you contact NZA by telephone;
- when you wish to purchase or purchase products and / or services from NZA;
- when you conclude an agreement with NZA;
- when you contact NZA, for example by e-mail or via a contact form;
- when you request information about the NZA franchise formula;
- when you visit the Website;
Legal basis and purposes of data processing
Agreements with NZA
We use the information that you provide to NZA in the context of an agreement to perform this agreement with you. In addition, we use the information for personal franchise formula information and to inform you about news reports about franchise in general. We also use the provided personal data to improve our services.
Contact with NZA
When you contact NZA and request information, NZA will process the personal data provided for this purpose in order to provide the service or to fulfill the information request and / or to answer your questions.
- General visitor data and click behavior are kept on the Website so that we can further optimize the layout on our Website and improve the information provision,
- Purposes for the use of personal data
We use the personal data that you have provided to us by telephone, e-mail, Website or in any other way for the following purposes:
- to implement agreements between you and NZA, such as orders via our webshop;
- sending a newsletter or providing information about the NZA franchise formula;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to analyze, develop and improve the Website and products and services of NZA and for market research;
- for other business purposes, such as data analysis, reports and audits;
- for the security of the Website and other products (such as applications and software) and the prevention of fraud and abuse of the Website and / or these other products (such as applications and software).
- NZA will only process your personal data if and insofar as necessary for the aforementioned purposes. Your data will not be used for other purposes. Your data will not be resold by NZA to data merchants.
- Only the employees who need it for the exercise of their function have access to your personal data.
What are cookies?
Types of cookies
NZA uses functional and analytical cookies. We do this in order to further improve the service to you. Below we explain what these cookies are and what we do with these cookies.
The functional cookies ensure that the Website functions properly.
Available Cookie Opt-out - Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can consult this step-by-step plan of the consumer association: https://www.consumentenbond.nl/internet-privacy/cookies-remove
You can enter your e-mail address for receiving a newsletter. In the newsletter we inform you about our products, services and news reports about our NZA franchise formulas. Your e-mail address will only be added to a list of subscribers with your permission. The subscriber file is not provided to third parties. Each newsletter contains a button with which you can unsubscribe. In addition, you can withdraw the granted permission at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
NZA maintains a security level for the processing of the personal data that, within the possibilities of the current techniques, must be sufficient to prevent unauthorized access, modification, publication or loss of your personal data. However, it is not possible to guarantee the prevention of a data breach. If you discover unauthorized use of personal data, we kindly request you to inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance for this or we have to do so on the grounds of the law. In all cases in which you have given your consent for a certain data processing, you have the right to revoke that permission. This has no consequences for the past, but does mean that we will no longer be allowed to process this data. It may be that NZA can no longer provide you with certain services.
Right of access, correction and deletion
You can request your details from NZA at any time or ask NZA to change or delete them via the e-mail address email@example.com. For some personal data it may be that NZA is legally obliged to keep it. For this personal data, NZA can not change and / or delete it at your request.
Right of objection
Of course we are happy to help you further if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl) for this.
In our webshop you will see recommendations, promotions and advertisements from ourselves and from third parties. You may also encounter our advertisements on third-party websites. To use our communications and these recommendations, promotions and advertisements relevant to cookies. These marketing cookies allow:
- we can include; which ads you have already seen
- we can communicate how many times you have already seen an advertisement;
- we can prevent you from seeing the same advertisement;
- we can click messages from you on the advertisements;
- we may place notice of your orders before you have seen an advertisement or clicked on it;
- we can measure whether you read our communication and which links you click, so that we can make this communication as relevant as possible to you;
- we combine your online surfing, searching and buying behavior with these and we can develop segments based on data, develop potential device you use;
- we may be able to hierarchy through advertising interests and may on third-party websites;
- Advertising networks and media agencies as intermediaries for web shops and advertisers. The marketing cookies of these parties allow:
- we can show you advertisements from third parties;
Our advertising partners can combine your preferences at NZA Webshop bv with information they collect when you visit other websites. For the cookies that these parties place for marketing purposes, we refer you to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements can change regularly, we recommend that you consult these privacy and cookie statements regularly.
The following parties place cookies and/or other techniques via our web shop:
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties without your permission, unless:
- that is necessary in the context of the execution between the agreement between you and NZA;
- NZA is obliged, on the basis of a legal obligation or in an emergency, to pass on personal data to government bodies; or
- if a reorganization or transfer of business activities takes place at NZA with the result that NZA must transfer personal data to another organization.
We make agreements with third parties about the security requirements that they must comply with regarding your personal data and record these contractually.
NZA does not store your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data was collected, unless a longer statutory retention period exists.
Contact NZA New Zealand Auckland
Name: Fashion Team Beheer B.V.
Address: Toetsenbordweg 24, 1033 MZ Amsterdam
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamber of Commerce: 34303448